Our Uniform Policy is driven by a desire to create and promote an environment of learning where dress is not a distraction to the educational process. Several key principles to keep in mind:
- Our goal is to honor God in all we do, acknowledging the Lordship of Jesus Christ in our choices.
- All human actions, including outward manifestations such as clothing, reveal and communicate the disposition of the heart.
- Clothing represents the vocational calling of the student. Inherent in the uniform standards is a desire to create an environment where undue attention is not drawn to specific students.
- Expectations differ for boys and girls.
- Modesty is expected in all manners of dress.
Uniforms should be clean and in good repair, and students are expected to be in uniform while at school unless told otherwise. Enforcement of the code is the responsibility of parents, administration, faculty, and staff.